Friday, May 20, 2011

Ding Dong the Bells Are Gonna Chime...Kind Of...

So I got to photograph a wedding!...kind of. This is Brooke and her wedding reception. The funny thing is...she isn't getting married until June. Brooke's family has lived here for quite some time but they are moving to Connecticut. So, her and her fiancée had a reception here in advance. The reception was a blast. At first, I took some family and couple pictures outside and they turned out beautiful. Then the scary part. I had to photograph inside! I borrowed a nice lens and a flash diffuser but it took me a little bit to get used to the indoor lighting to get the photos to look just right. Eventually I got the flash to do something I was happy in and overall the pictures turned out nice. Plus I had a ton of fun shooting!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment